The CAN Clip software is compatible with the diagnostic tool for RENAULT and DACIA vehicles.
The diagnostic software is:
- CAN-Clip V210 for all Renault and Dacia vehicles up to August 2021, only works under Windows 7 in 32 bit.
Unlike other tools universal diagnosis which only read fault codes or generic functions, this software performs almost ALL the functions of the original diagnostic tool of the dealer.
The only missing functions are online operations requiring access to servers of the brand.
This version of CAN Clip will allow you to perform the following operations:
- Reading and erasing error codes
- Reading of settings (recording and graphic visualization)
- Testing actuators
- Configuring calculators
- Coding (injectors, electronic valves, rim size, equipment level, etc.)
- calibration and self-study (calibration of the oil change interval, replacement of the EGR valve, DPF, etc.)
- Reset of maintenance indicators
- And many more functions
You can communicate with the following calculators:
- Diesel/gasoline injection
- Automatic gearbox
- ABS / ESP
- Air conditioner
- Comfort systems
- Power steering
- Driven suspension
- And many more functions
- Engine ECU diagnostics
- Diagnostics of the injection computer (diesel, gasoline, flex-fuel, gas, etc.)
- Programming of injectors
- EGR Valve Calibration
- Diagnosis of ABS and ESP computers
- Diagnosis and maintenance of the parking brake
- Bleeding brake system
- Diagnosis and regeneration of the particulate filter
- Adblue module control
- Electronic control of pollutant emissions
- Lambda probe check
- Reset/initialization of the maintenance/emptying counter
- Bleeding of different fluids (brakes, cooling)
- Read/erase motor faults
- Maintenance of the particle filter
Air conditioner :
- Complete diagnosis of the electronic and mechanical system
- Reading the parameters of the cooling circuit
- Order testing
Ground connection :
- Electronic tire size configuration
- Electronic tire configuration (winter/summer)
- Tire pressure adjustment
- Configuration of electronic valves
- Calibration of the steering wheel angle sensor (initialization of the steering angle)
- Activation of the safety airbags (locking/unlocking)
- Configuration of a new airbag computer
- Diagnosis of airbag computers
- Rain Sensor Setup
- Configuration of automatic lighting of lights
- Activation of xenon headlights
- Activation of the reversing radar
- double dice
- Radio activation
- CD changer setup
- Alarm activation/configuration
- Hitch configuration
- Bike hitch configuration
Language supported by CAN Clip:
Austrian, Belgian, English, German, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Swiss, Italian, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, etc.
Your PC must be of the same language. For example: you want the Polish language, your PC must be in Polish.
- When you install any of the software, turn off your anti-virus and firewall, otherwise the files may be corrupted or deleted.
- Compatible Win 7 32 bit only, you can install Virtual Machine to make it work on 64 bit system, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- When you connect the device to the car, please make sure the car voltage is above 13V.
- Do not install two different versions on the same computer, this may corrupt the probe. Be sure to properly uninstall an older version before installing a new one.
Installation procedure :
- Uninstall the previous version of CAN-Clip if you haven't done so already.
- If this is your first installation: run Crack.reg from the folder.
- "Crack! CAN-Clip" FIRST!
- Once these steps are completed, install CAN-Clip.
- After installation is complete and reboot, you will get SPX Registration....
- To avoid PERMANENTLY, follow these steps:
- Alt+Ctrl+Del (End of task for the RSRWin.exe process)
- Delete RSRWin.exe (in C:\Windows)
- Use Regedit (and remove "ALL" values with name RSRWin)
- Restart your PC!!!
- MORE alert for SPX registration...
- Before your first run of the program, do these steps:
- You need to have 1 car
- Connect your Clip Probe Can interface to your car (OBD Slot)
- Switch on the ignition (NOT the engine running, long press on the button with gear engaged)
- Connect your Clip Probe Can interface via a USB cable with your computer.
- Start installing ALL the drivers (as they will appear) and you can find them in:
- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers or from this DVD in the "CAN-Clip Drivers" folder.
- You must INSTALL 4 Drivers (4 times the same thing)
- Once installation is complete, DO NOT operate your CLIP!!!
- Copy the RSRwin.ext file to C:\CLIP_X91\Lib\Application
- Then launch your CLIP, choose "Register me now" and in the next window, select "NO"!
- Use this key for registration: 333DEF-111DEF-111DEF-222DEF-221DEF-000DEF
1 x Access to CAN Clip version V210 for download