CAN Clip V229 software for Renault - Dacia
The CAN Clip software is only compatible with the new diagnostic tool for RENAULT and DACIA vehicles.
The diagnostic software is:
- CAN-Clip V229 for all Renault and Dacia vehicles up to June 2023, only works under 32-bit Windows.
Unlike other tools universal diagnosis which only read fault codes or generic functions, this software performs almost ALL the functions of the original diagnostic tool of the dealership.
The only missing functions are online operations requiring access to the brand's servers.
This version of CAN Clip will allow you to perform the following operations:
- Reading and erasing error codes
- Reading of settings (recording and graphic visualization)
- Testing actuators
- Configuring calculators
- Coding (injectors, electronic valves, rim size, equipment level, etc.)
- calibration and self-study (calibration of the oil change interval, replacement of the EGR valve, DPF, etc.)
- Reset of maintenance indicators
You can communicate with the following calculators:
- Diesel/gasoline injection
- Automatic gearbox
- ABS / ESP
- Air conditioner
- Comfort systems
- Power steering
- Driven suspension
- Engine ECU diagnostics
- Diagnostics of the injection computer (diesel, gasoline, flex-fuel, gas, etc.)
- Programming of injectors
- EGR Valve Calibration
- Diagnosis of ABS and ESP computers
- Diagnosis and maintenance of the parking brake
- Bleeding brake system
- Diagnosis and regeneration of the particulate filter
- Adblue module control
- Electronic control of pollutant emissions
- Lambda probe check
- Reset/initialization of the maintenance/emptying counter
- Bleeding of different fluids (brakes, cooling)
- Read/erase motor faults
- Maintenance of the particle filter
Air conditioner :
- Complete diagnosis of the electronic and mechanical system
- Reading the parameters of the cooling circuit
- Order testing
Ground connection :
- Electronic tire size configuration
- Electronic tire configuration (winter/summer)
- Tire pressure adjustment
- Configuration of electronic valves
- Calibration of the steering wheel angle sensor (initialization of the steering angle)
- Activation of the safety airbags (locking/unlocking)
- Configuration of a new airbag computer
- Diagnosis of airbag computers
- Rain Sensor Setup
- Configuration of automatic lighting of lights
- Activation of xenon headlights
- Activation of the reversing radar
- double dice
- Radio activation
- CD changer setup
- Alarm activation/configuration
- Hitch configuration
- Bike hitch configuration
Language supported by CAN Clip:
Austrian, Belgian, English, German, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Swiss, Italian, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, etc.
Your PC must be of the same language. For example: you want the Polish language, your PC must be in Polish.
- When you install any of the software, turn off your anti-virus and firewall, otherwise the files may be corrupted or deleted.
- Compatible Win 32 bit only, you can install Virtual Machine to make it work on 64 bit system, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- When you connect the device to the car, please make sure the car voltage is above 13V.
- Do not install two different versions on the same computer, this may corrupt the probe. Be sure to properly uninstall an older version before installing a new one.
Installation procedure :
- Video and installation procedure provided.
1 x Access to CAN Clip version V229 for download
Shipping for physical tools:
Where are the tools we sell shipped from?
We work with European suppliers (Germany, Spain, etc.) who assemble the tools and check their proper functioning before dispatch to ensure a high quality service.
Is the delivery ensured by recognized service providers such as DHL, GLS, etc.?
What are the shipping times?
As a general rule, orders are dispatched within 72 hours. Our average delivery times are 5 to 10 working days depending on the country of delivery.
Shipping for digital products:
The shipment is made instantly by email (maximum within 24 hours, if computer maintenance) following the purchase.
Don't forget to check your SPAM
For any additional questions, go to the FAQ section.