Autel Maxi TPMS TS508
PackTS508 Tool Only Tool TS508 + 4 Valves 4 valves 1 valve
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Programmer Pneumatic Pressure Valves
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 is a new generation comprehensive TPMS diagnostic tool specially designed to activate all TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health, program MX sensors and perform system relearn TPMS.
What is the reason for using this tool?
Quite simply because it is the only tool on the market for TPMS which allows both to recognize OEM valves (original equipment manufacturers) and above all to clone existing valves, which saves considerable time. .
This represents an advantage of compatibility between brands, no need to adopt a different method for each brand.
It is no longer necessary to plug in the car's diagnostic socket to recode, since the cloned valve contains the information that the car instantly recognizes as an original valve.
TS508 TPMS Tool Features:
- Vehicle specific database
- Automatic frequency selection for fast scanning
- Two TPMS service modes to use
- Quick mode for quick setup designed for workshops.
- Advanced mode to diagnose, repair and replace TPMS for repair shops.
- TPMS status screens for easy diagnosis
- Indicates ID matching in color
- Low sensor battery indicator
- Code notification
- Information - relearn procedures by pressing a help button
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time).
- Programs the vehicle's ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions.
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation sensors using continuous or modulated 125Khz signals.
- Receives 315MHz and 433MHz signals.
- Reads/writes sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU.
- Reads/clears TPMS DTCs and resets Malfunction Indicator Light.
- Programs Autel MX-Sensors 315MHz or 433MHz wirelessly.
- Checks the transmissions of the keyless entry system (Key FOB).
- Reads data including sensor IDs, tire pressure, temperature, battery status.
- OEM part number and relearn information
- Shows the different sensor relearn procedures for the different OEM sensors.
- Displays OEM sensor information based on vehicle make, model and year.
- Displays OBD locations for test vehicles
- Prescreening process enables faster activation and diagnosis
- Provides visual and audible feedback to confirm proper sensor operation.
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
- Appropriate LF signal to avoid being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable 3,7v Li-polymer battery
- Auto power off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, Spanish, etc.
- Lifetime free updates over the Internet via USB port.
- Ergonomic design with a solid housing and a protective rubber boot
- TFT color screen (320 X 240 dpi)
- 8,0" LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024 X 766P resolution
Content of the pack:
- MaxiTPMS TS508
- user's Guide
- CD software
- USB cable
Shipping for physical tools:
Where are the tools we sell shipped from?
We work with European suppliers (Germany, Spain, etc.) who assemble the tools and check their proper functioning before dispatch to ensure a high quality service.
Is the delivery ensured by recognized service providers such as DHL, GLS, etc.?
What are the shipping times?
As a general rule, orders are dispatched within 72 hours. Our average delivery times are 5 to 10 working days depending on the country of delivery.
Shipping for digital products:
The shipment is made instantly by email (maximum within 24 hours, if computer maintenance) following the purchase.
Don't forget to check your SPAM
For any additional questions, go to the FAQ section.