OPCOM is a comprehensive diagnostic tool for OPEL and VAUXHALL vehicles.
The tool allows you to connect to OPEL and VAUXHALL vehicles and some SAAB and CHEVROLET models to carry out the diagnosis of all ECUs.
The diagnostic software is:
- OPCOM 200603a, which supports vehicles from 2011 to 2021 and works under all versions of Windows in 32 or 64 bits and is compatible with:
Diagnosis is carried out via the OBD2 connector (which is near the steering wheel)
This version of OPCOM will allow you to perform the following operations:
- Reading and erasing error codes
- Reading of settings (recording and graphic visualization)
- Testing actuators
- Configuring calculators
- Coding (injectors, electronic valves, rim size, equipment level, etc.)
- calibration and self-study (calibration of the oil change interval, replacement of the EGR valve, DPF, etc.)
- Reset of maintenance indicators
Top 10 Reasons to Get OPCOM 2021 200603a
- Covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars equipped with CAN-BUS based diagnosis, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
- The program allows you to read and delete error codes, displays real-time data.
- The program supports many control units, such as engine, automatic transmission, ABS, airbag, engine cooling module, dashboard, electronic climate control, engine control unit. the bodywork.
- As Opel uses many pins in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works like a multiplexer and selects the correct pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 - Serial link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
- Error codes with all available information are displayed:
Description, full error code text, full error status information (Present, Not Present, Intermittent).
- You can print, save or copy error codes to any other application. From the error codes window, you can directly access the measurement blocks window.
- The program displays the information of measurement blocks on many control modules, you can choose what you want from the list yourself.
- The program is able to display 8 measurement block parameters at the same time. The sampling rate mainly depends on the communication protocol. For example, old system, such as Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) may be very slow during communication, while newer Multitech or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000) and the latest CAN-based control units are very fast!
You can also perform output testing on many controllers.
PIN6 - PIN14 - PIN3 - PIN11 - PIN1
HSCAN - CAN-BUShigh-speed dual wire, 500 kbps
MSCAN - CAN-BUSA two-wire, medium speed, 95 kbps
SWCAN - CAN-BUS single conductor, low speed, 33,3 kbps
- You will receive feedback on the status of the activated output. With OP-COM, you can learn immobilizer keys and center port block remote keys.
- You can also reset and program the following immobilizer system related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
You can also reset and schedule the service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C and Meriva.
You can encode SAB6 and SAB8 airbags with the software.
(Not all car models can support these functions).
Contents of the OPCOM package:
1x Diagnosis interface OPCOM 1.95
1x Software OPCOM 200603a
/!\ It is important to note that we are not responsible for any misuse of the tools, software or files.
We take no responsibility for any damage to your ECU if the wrong files are used or a mistake is made!
Shipping for physical tools:
Where are the tools we sell shipped from?
We work with European suppliers (Germany, Spain, etc.) who assemble the tools and check their proper functioning before dispatch to ensure a high quality service.
Is the delivery ensured by recognized service providers such as DHL, GLS, etc.?
What are the shipping times?
As a general rule, orders are dispatched within 72 hours. Our average delivery times are 5 to 10 working days depending on the country of delivery.
Shipping for digital products:
The shipment is made instantly by email (maximum within 24 hours, if computer maintenance) following the purchase.
Don't forget to check your SPAM
For any additional questions, go to the FAQ section.