2022 New Elite Version - THINKCAR THINKTOOL PD8 Professional Diagnostic Tools, ECU Coding & Active Test (Bi-Directional), OE-Level All System Diagnosis, 28+ Reset Service, AutoAuth for FCA SGW, 13 Languages, 2 Years Upgrade free day, 5 years warranty.
Thinktool PD8 Key Features:
- High-end online programming capabilities
- Powerful Quad-Core 2.0GHz processor with 2G+32G hardware configuration
- OE-level wireless intelligent diagnostics, covering over 100 car brands.
- Unique modular design, supporting up to 8 functional modules for all application scenarios.
- Android 10 OS running on 8 inch HD IPS touchscreen
- 28 service reset functions, more to be covered soon.
- Remote technical support via TeamViewer
- Support work with thinkcar video scope, thinkcar G1, thinkcar oscilloscope
- Cooperate with G1 (optional) to complete TPMS function THINKTOOL PD8 Full System Diagnosis offers full diagnostics such as full vehicle scan, read and erase fault codes, live data stream, test actuation, bi-directional control, special functions, 28 different maintenance reset functions and more.
Advanced features of the THINKTOOL PD8 2022:
- ECU REPLACEMENT: Equipped with ECU/Module replacement functions, the THINKTOOL PD8 Bi-Directional Scanner can help you initialize, match, relearn or code the newly replaced ECU/Module to get it back on track.
- AutoAuth for FCA, SGW: AutoAuth unlocked with latest software update can safely serve modern FCA/SGW vehicles for OBDII diagnostics, active testing, calibrations, and more. *May require an annual subscription. Component Matching: Compatible with Volkswagen / Skoda / Seat / BMW / GM / Ford / Opel / Mazda / Fiat / Honda / Nissan / Hyundai / Kia / Subaru etc. Online coding: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Benz / BMW / Seat / Porsche etc.
- Online Account Login Service: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc. Online Calibration: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc. Online setting: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc. Anti-theft IMMO serivce: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc. VAG Guided Functions: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc. Power balance: Compatible with Chrysler / GM / Ford etc. Installation of programmable modules: Compatible with Ford / Mazda etc. Hidden Functions Flash: Compatible with BMW / Porsche / Toyota / Subaru etc.
- NEW LAUNCH:
- For 2017 and later FCA vehicles with Secure Gateway (SGW) module
- You need to register an AutoAuth account by yourself first, and connect it to THINKTOOL PD8, then your car can communicate with FCA SGW authentication system and bypass the SGM, so as to perform diagnosis and bi-directional without using drop cable.
- For BENZ:
- Optimized the ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance System) function for SSLink products.
- Optimization of the VIN Query function for police equipment.
- For LANDROVER:
- Added special camera calibration function for Land Rover models in year range 2010 to 2014.
- Added special functions related to ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance System) for all models of Jaguar and Land Rover from 2017 to 2020.
- For SPRINTER:
- Added activation test and special functions for headlight range adjustment module, rear view camera and 360 degree panoramic camera under chassis 470/471.
- Added data stream and activation test functions for systems such as engine, gearbox, shift module, fuel pump, drive system, air conditioning, signal acquisition and activation control and the FL gate under the 907/910 chassis.
OE-Level Original Full System Diagnosis for All Cars Lifetime:
- PD8 obd2 scanner allows you to deep access and diagnose all vehicle electrical systems such as ABS/ECM/SRS/IC/TCM/BCM/EPS/EPB/TPMS/AC/Fuel system, lighting system , wiper system, etc. This newest automotive diagnostic tool features advanced ECU coding, which allows you to access a vehicle's ECU to re-flash control modules, and customize the vehicle to the needs, optimize specific vehicle performance.
Full system diagnosis at OE level, some commonly used systems are as follows:
- Check Engine System: The MUCAR VO6 Bluetooth diagnostic tool will read fault codes, find the cause of the check engine light and indicate problems. This car scanner can show you the live data stream in a graph.
- Diagnoses ABS System: The VO6 diagnostic scanner checks all ABS to retrieve DTCs, displays live data and offers you specific information on pending codes.
- SRS System Reading: The VO6 code scanner reads SRS information, detects existing problems to prompt replacement or repair in time to ensure driving safety.
- Transmission System: This Bluetooth car diagnostic tool reads transmission system diagnostic trouble codes and detects whether the car's speed and load match the power output of the transmission.
- Tire pressure monitoring system: Determine if the identification information stored in the electronic control unit matches the identification of the tire pressure sensor in order to enable communication and ensure vehicle safety. Upgraded to V1.2, you can own the new TPMS function for free! More professional and cost-effective scan tool than other scanners worth >USD500.
The highlights of Thinkcar Thinktool PD8:
- THINKTOOL PD8 screen size is 8 inch, this size is more popular, and more importantly, you don't have to worry about power consumption too fast, you don't have to worry about to charge it while working, 6000mA/h battery for long time use.
- Thinkcar Thinktool PD8 has bi-directional control, actuation test and guidance functions. More advanced functions supported include Oil Reset, Elec Throttle Adaptation. Throttle Adaptation, IMMO Service, Injector Coding, Brake Pad Reset, Steering Angle Reset, ABS Bleed, AFS Reset, Battery Adaptation, Alternator Learning, DPF regeneration, EGR adaptation, TPMS reset, sunroof initialization, suspension adaptation, gear learning, airbag reset, ODO reset, AdBlue reset, A/ F, Coolant Bleed, Language Change, NOx Sensor Reset, Seat Calibration, Stop/Start System Reset, Transport Mode, Tire Reset, Window Calibration.
- Actuator test: injector test; ACC Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) deactivation; front and rear ACM solenoid on/off, fuel pump on and off, air conditioning and clutch on and off, left clutch solenoid coil test, acceleration，Oil pressure test，Camera dynamic direction，Vehicle position calibration, brake vacuum pump, inlet and outlet valve tests, open brake tests, brake brake tests parking, wheel speed sensor supply, parking brake tests.
34 Maintenance Reset Services:
- Oil change light reset. Allows you to perform a reset for a new calculation of the engine oil life system after changing the oil.
- EPB electronic parking brake reset. This service is important for maintaining the safety and efficiency of the electronic braking system.
- BAT Battery test. Allows the scan tool to assess battery state-of-charge, monitor closed-circuit current, log battery replacement, and activate idle state of the vehicle.
- DPF diesel particulate filter reset. Works especially for diesel particulate filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement learning and DPF learning after engine control unit replacement.
- SAS Reset steering angle sensor. Helps clear faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in steering angle sensor calibration.
- Resetting the TPMS tire pressure monitoring system. Plays an important role in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs, and testing sensors.
- IMMO key programming. The unique car key programming and pin code reading function, it is mainly used to disable lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- ABS bleeding. ABS brake bleeding helps to achieve a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repairing the ABS pump system.
- Sunroof reset. The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit has a communication problem or has been changed.
- Suspension reset. Try resetting the electronic suspension, air suspension with massage system, close all doors, flip through the message system and go to suspension reset or shutdown.
- Gearbox (transmission) reset. Adaptive Learning DIY Gearbox (Transmission) Reset Procedure. Start the car and drive. Once you complete this procedure, the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving habits. After following this TCU/ECU programming method, drive the car.
- AFS headlight reset. AFS" stands for Adaptive Front Lighting System (at night with bi-xenon headlights). They swivel to either side, by pressing this button they stay pointing forwards and do not rotate when you turn the steering wheel.
- Coding of injectors. Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other issues with the ignition system and mechanical components may also not show an RPM loss when an injector is deactivated.
- Adaptation of the throttle valve. The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat (butterfly) valve that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In a car with electronic fuel injection, a throttle position sensor and an air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed by the injectors. It may be necessary to relearn the position of the throttle valve sensor after cleaning or repair.
- Learning speeds. The scan tool monitors certain signals from the camshaft position sensors to determine if all conditions are met to continue the engine learning procedure.
- EGR reset. Reduce nitrogen oxides (NOx) in exhaust gases and improve part-load fuel economy.
- A/F reset. This function is applied to set or learn the air/fuel ratio parameters.
- Adblue reset (diesel engine exhaust gas filter). After replacing or refilling the diesel exhaust treatment fluid (automotive urea), a urea reset operation is required.
- Airbag reset. This function resets the airbag data to clear the airbag crash fault indicator.
- Draining coolant. Use this feature to activate the electronic water pump before bleeding the cooling system.
- TA learning. This function supplements the automatic programming of the gearbox in order to improve the quality of gear changes. When the gearbox is disassembled or repaired (after part of the car battery is de-energized), it leads to shift delay or impact problem. In this case, this function must be carried out so that the gearbox can automatically compensate according to the driving conditions in order to obtain a more comfortable and better quality gear change.
- Language change. This feature is used to change the system language of the vehicle's central control panel.
- Nox sensor reset. The Nox sensor is a sensor used to detect the content of nitrogen oxides (Nox) in engine exhaust gases. If the Nox fault is reset and the Nox catalyst is replaced, it is necessary to reset the catalyst learned value stored in the engine ECU.
- ODO reset.
- a) ODO reset is to copy, write or re-write the mileage value into the odometer chip by using car diagnostic computer and data cable, so that the odometer shows the actual mileage .
- b) Usually, when the mileage is not correct due to damaged vehicle speed sensor or odometer failure, it is necessary to reset the ODO.
- Reset of the Stop/Start function. This function is used to open or close the automatic start/stop function through the hidden function setting in the ECU (provided the vehicle has a hidden function and it is supported by hardware).
- Seat calibration. This function is applied to match seats with memory function that are replaced and repaired.
- Transportation mode. In order to reduce power consumption, the following functions can be disabled, including limiting the vehicle speed, not waking up the door opening network and disabling the remote control, etc.
- Window calibration. This function is designed to perform door window matching to recover the initial memory of the ECU, and recover the power window auto up and down function.
- Calibration of the motor angular position sensor. There is a discrepancy between the rotor position detected by the motor angle position sensor and the actual position of the rotor magnetic field, and the motor angle needs to be calibrated. Supported vehicles: Acura, BMW, Honda, Lexus, MINI, Toyota.
- Engine power balance. During the power stroke of each cylinder, the power balance monitors the acceleration of the crankshaft to determine the relative power delivered by each cylinder. Supported Vehicle: Acura, Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Nissan.
- High voltage battery health detection. Used for high voltage battery diagnosis and status information detection. Supported vehicles: Acura, BMW, Honda, Lexus, MINI, Mitsubishi, Toyota.
- Calibration of the intelligent cruise control system. Used for vehicle intelligent cruise control module replacement and maintenance. Supported Vehicle: Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, MINI, Mitsubishi, SEAT, Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen.
- Automatic initialization of the air conditioning. The vehicle air conditioner replaces the electronic control unit, replaces the actuator or the memory of the electronic control unit is lost, and requires the air conditioning initialization to be learned. Supported Vehicle: Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, MINI, SEAT, Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen
- GPF regeneration (particle trap regeneration). After a long period of using the particulate trap, fuel consumption increases and engine power output decreases. At that time, the GPF should be replaced or regenerated.
Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, MINI, Mitsubishi, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen.
Supports over 220+ vehicle brands:
- For American car brands:
Ford(Australia), LINCOLN, BUICK, Chrysler, GM, FORD, CHRYSTER, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, DODGE, FIAT(BRAZIL), GM(BRAZIL), Jeep, SGM, etc...
- For European car brands:
Aston-Martin, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat, Land-Rover, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Lancia, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen CV, Renault, Saab, Smart, Volvo , Volkswagen, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Jaguar, Lamborghini, etc. ..
- For Asian car brands:
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ssang-Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, GTR, Scion, etc...
Support 13 Languages:
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, Hungarian, Traditional Chinese
THINKCAR Thinktool PD8 high-end hardware configuration:
Operating System: Android 10
Camera: 8.0MP rear camera
Network: Wi-Fi, WL AN 802b/g/n
Bluetooth: 5.0 Bluetooth
Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Screen: 8 inch
Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
2 years free. After 2 years $399/year. But if you don't update it you can still use all functions. But you won't get the new functions and new car software, if you don't update.