MUCAR CDL 20 is a portable diagnostic case with full 10 modes of OBD2 functions, DTC Lookup and LCD color display.
It is really a great OBD2 code reader that you should keep in your cars as default equipment.
It allows DIYers and mechanics to do quick tests and troubleshoot basic engine problems.
10 Comprehensive OBD2 Diagnosis Modes: With 10 OBD2 test modes, MUCAR CDL20 is compatible with most OBDII protocol compliant cars to read and clear fault codes, display live data, test O2 sensors, test monitors on-board, test components and display vehicle information, etc.
1. Take an Emission Test With this scan tool, you don't have to drive endlessly, keep coming back to the repair shop for retesting.
You can perform a quick check of the vehicle, to determine if it is ready to pass the emissions test.
2. I/M Test Readiness Check the readiness status of the control system. This is an excellent function to use before having a vehicle inspected to verify that it complies with a technical inspection.
3. O2 Sensor Test Retrieve O2 sensor test results for the most recent tests performed by the vehicle's on-board computer.
4. On-Board Monitor View On-Board Monitor test results. Testing is useful after servicing or after clearing a vehicle's control module memory.
5. Get Efficient Diagnosis Results Your repair job can be done in a short time by using MUCAR CDL20.
6. Vehicle Information Display the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), Calibration Identification (CIN), Calibration Verification Number (CVN), and other information about the vehicle being tested.
7. EVAP Test The Mode $08 command tells your car to initiate an "evaporative emission control system" test, to prevent fuel from evaporating from your tank and aid in an emissions test.
This way you can check your repair immediately, without waiting a few days (or more) for your car to perform it automatically.
8. Freeze Frame Data Take a snapshot of the precise conditions of the car when an error code triggers the check engine light, to help identify the problem.
9. Live Data Stream Display real-time PID data from the ECU (in the form of analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and system status information broadcast on the vehicle data stream ).
The live data produced is accurate and tells you exactly what you need to know about your vehicle.
10. DTC Code Lookup Each code in THINKOBD comes with a description to help technicians diagnose and repair vehicles effectively. This will save you from having to go online to look up the meaning of a fault code of diagnosis. And you can also just click on the selected error code to get an in-depth definition.
Compatibility with 99% of vehicles MUCAR CDL20 is compatible with most American, European and Asian models manufactured from 1996. It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network).
If you don't know your car's OBD2 protocols, you can check if your car's OBD2 connector is 16 pin.
If yes. This product is compatible with your car. Please be careful. This merchandise only checks your car engine.
1. American car list: Need obd2 standard and release year from 1996 to todayChrysler, Ford, GM, Jeep, Lincoln, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, HM, ect...
2. European car list: Need standard obd2 and release year 2000-now Mercedes Benz, Smart, Sprinter, BMW, Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maybach, Ford, Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bentley , Rolls-Royce, Rover, Mini, Vauxhall, DR, Ferrari, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Bugatti, Peugeot, Citroën, Renault, Saab, Volvo, GM, GMSA, Dacia, Seat, ect...
3. Japanese/Korean car list: Need standard obd2 and the release year of 2008-nowHonda, Acura, Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Infiniti, Isuzu, Daihatsu, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Samsung, Daewoo , Hyundai, Kia, etc...
4. Chinese car list: Need obd2 standard, and release year from 2014 to now.Great Wall, Huachen, Geely, DF Honda, Lifan, ect...
Support 9 languages English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Polish.
Reset check engine light MUCAR CDL20 allows you to clear the check engine light, after performing full obd2 diagnosis with ease.
The main purpose of this tool is to: Scan engine systems; Inform you about the nature of the problem; Give a specific reason why the check engine light is on; Help detect any potential problem; Avoid excessive costs of unnecessary repairs.
The indicator light does not turn off until you fix the problem.
DTC Lookup Each code in THINKOBD comes with a description to help technicians diagnose and repair vehicles effectively. This will save you from having to go online to look up the meaning of a diagnostic trouble code . And you can also just click on the selected error code to get an in-depth definition.